Friday, January 18, 2008

Nicest Mittens

I just came home from the Knit Night at FlourChylde Bakery in Downtown Novato, and am still pretty excited -- Erin had her latest FO on. Pretty handknit mittens.

They are cute, and they are soft. And they are knitted with my handspun yarn I gave her! I just couldn't stop fondling them.


I'm so in love.

Thank you for knitting them Erin! I hope you'll enjoy them for a long time.

I've been spinning for a year and a half, but these are only second knitted objects with my yarn. The first one was my socks, which I am crazy about. I've been trying to find some good patterns to knit with my yarn, but I usually don't have enough of one kind to do much...

By the way, Novato knitters -- FlourChylde is open late on Friday evenings! It's a great place to knit. Wine, amazing torts and cookies, yarn and friends.... what more can we ask for?

2 comments:

Stefaneener said...

So nice that you both gave each other such a wonderful gift.

Anonymous said...

Hey, wasn't Crosspatch with your handspun yarn? If so, then this would be the third FO from your yarn. Love the pictures!