The part where the shoulders join the front didn't come out as well as I had hoped. And the first leaf of the lace pattern is a mess. But -- this still is the most challenging, and most wearable item I've ever knitted!
Yarn -- brand-less yarn named "Bamboo", 70% bamboo 30% cotton. I bought this while we were in Japan in June. 4 1/2 balls, about 225 grams. Needles -- started with bamboo circular US 5, but it went faster when I changed it to Knitpicks Options circular US 4. Much less yarn split. Duration -- I think I started this in mid July, so it took me well over a month. I'd still be working on this if it wasn't for our Knit Night!
Unfortunately the summer is winding down in Northern California -- it's been quite cool. Hopefully we'll have a long Indian Summer!
I've returned to knit socks last night. I did some spinning this evening. (I'm on the second bobbin!) What I need is more time... More.... More....
I'm so looking forward to Knit Night Friday!!