Monday, August 28, 2006

Busy Weekend

Hello, I was busy this weekend visiting friends in San Jose. I did get a little knitting done - although I have no pictures to post right now, and I visited a few yarn shops. The first was Commuknitty in San Jose. It was a very nice store with quite a bit of space including a large workroom for classes. I highly recommend stopping by this store if you ever find yourself near downtown San Jose.

The second store I visited was Full Thread Ahead in Los Altos in order to scope out the place where we will be seeing the Yarn Harlot in a few weeks. I have to say that I had a long talk with the owner, and she is wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. After the visit it looks like the Designated Knitters will be spending an afternoon of shopping, pampering and knitting together in Los Altos. It should be lots of fun, and I know that we are all looking forward to it!

I promise to post pictures next time.

No comments: