Sunday, July 27, 2008

Packing for Summer Intensive

The Golden Gate Fiber Institute Summer Intensive starts tomorrow. I am procrastinating on packing this evening. Luckily I am about 30 minutes away from where the camp is held, so I am driving. I am used to traveling light, so now I am constantly reminding myself that it's OK to bring lots of extras and just leave them in the car. It'll be quite an experience to room with a bunch of strangers -- I haven't done that for the last twenty years.

I'm sure it'll be way too cold to swim in the ocean, but I may even bring my swimsuit. The thought of not being able to swim for a full week is making me sad. Well, just a tiny bit.

Not sure when I'd get such an opportunity the next. I will savor every minute of it!
Will post when I'm back from the Intensive.

No comments: