Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wanted

... More time. Plus money would be good.

I've been knitting just several rows a day, if I get to knit at all. I am dying to spin, but I haven't had a chance to sit in front of my wheel. House is a mess, and I have so much to do before I leave to the Summer Intensive. (Now I have two Summer Intensive buddies -- Shelley from Calgary and Mari from NY! Yeah!)

I am hoping to finish my Heartbeat next week while camping... but before that we have to make a run or two to get more camping gear. We now have a tent though. An 8-people tent for a family of three! Charlie went overboard, and he admits it :-)

The thing fills the entire backyard! Need more campers to stuff into the tent!

I am dragging my feet on making the airline reservations to go to Japan. The price is outrageous. I'm going to have to just do it -- it's not like waiting would make things better.

I couldn't go swimming this morning, and I don't think I can tomorrow either. I have been enjoying the morning swim so much, and I hope I can go back to the routine next week while Mitch takes a swimming lesson. Yes, we'll be "commuting" to the pool from the camp site!

1 comment:

Stefaneener said...

When you figure out how and where to find these things, let me know, okay? Big tents are a great idea.

Where are you going and when?