Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Mood

We went to the Tree Lighting at Downtown Novato this evening. Unfortunately the picture of the lighted tree didn't come out right, but here's the City Hall... and Erin. We had a party of five families -- eight kids altogether.


Mitch got to wave at Santa.

After this, we went to FlourChylde Bakery and had a bite, knit, chat and some good laughs. This is a great place, everyone. Finally Novato has a place to sit with a cup of coffee, great sweets, and unwind. Beats the heck out of ... the chain cafe with green signs.

I finished Mitch's socks. He doesn't know what he's getting for Christmas, yet. These are my pair number 8, I think. I have fair amount of Lorna's Laces left, so I'm going to get the same colorway and knit a pair for myself. A skein and a half should do it, right?

Knit Night was again a blast, and here's the proof.

Doesn't he look like one blissed out gorilla?


No comments: