Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot

We are in the heat wave in Bay Area. It seems slightly better today, but this is the third day that is near or over 100 degrees. And it's still May. I really hope that it won't continue like this all summer.

Because of the heat, we are all a bit "off" today, and we are lying down in the living room and watching "Castle in the Sky" by Hayao Miyazaki. We've been watching the Miyazaki's animated movies lately, and are really enjoying them. Very magical and somehow nostalgic. Mitch loves Totoro and Princess Mononoke, but the latter is a bit bloody in my taste...

I bought this book from Amazon the other day;

Can you tell what I've been thinking about? I must say that this book was very discouraging to me. It offered so many negatives, but not many positives. I wanted to know certain "how-to"s, but they weren't there either. Maybe that's for the better?

My Heartbeat Sweater is progressing, and I'm on the front (or back; they are actually the same!). Honestly, I'm getting a bit bored...

OK, off to a little napping. I've got to rest so I'm in a good shape for the Knit Night tonight!

No comments: