Friday, December 05, 2008

Teaser

I forgot about it, but I've signed up on a mailing list for Herndon Creek Farm at the last California Wool and Fiber Festival in Boonville. I bought some Sally Fox organic cotton from them (and drooled over their nice wooden tools).

A very nice letter came from Herndon the other day, announcing their Fiber Special for the month of December -- be still my heart -- baby camel and fine merino blend. Just look at the sample I received in the mail.

What a teaser! And oh so effective. I'm trying to remind myself that I have enough fiber to last me for the next five years, but my voice is getting less convincing. Sometimes, less works better than more.

1 comment:

Stefaneener said...

I have a little baby camel in a bag like that. I look at it, and think, "Oh, someday I'll do that. . ." but I don't. I wonder what would happen if you collected them all and spun them end to end to end.