Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Back...

... from Japan.


A view from the office in Harumi, Tokyo. Busy, busy four day trip, two days out of four visiting with my mom and brother.

The Kabuki-za (Kabuki Theater) in Ginza, Tokyo. Bad angle, but it was the best I could do with my suit case and laptop in tow.

Of course, eatin' was wonderful. Contrary to the popular belief, great food isn't always expensive in Japan. This sushi bowl, two of them with soup and two beer for lunch with my mom, was about $20 total! And it was great.

The trip was too short for the long flight that was required -- but I needed to be home for Mitch's dance recital, which was held this evening! It was all worth it though. There was no knitting related fun, except for a pattern book I bought. I do have a project I am planning to knit out of this book. In fact, with my handspun -- I will post the picture of the design next time.

Boy, no knitting or spinning pictures on this post! I'm thinking about joining the Knitlist ring, but this isn't going to qualify!

No comments: